Here is how you can save emails to Dropbox with our Chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to Dropbox from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-dropbox/kmmbmpkajhenhimnecbblbfojdecfdmk/.
- Add this extension to Chrome so you will have the “Save to Dropbox” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Open email and click the “Save to Dropbox” button on your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
If you get this notification, it means you will need to authorize Dropbox:
- Click “Add Dropbox Account”:
- This will display for a few seconds, then automatically redirect to Dropbox:
- Authorize cloudHQ in Dropbox:
Then go back to email and click the “Save to Dropbox” button.