Here is how to troubleshoot Gmail Label Sharing extension issues:
- Log into your Gmail account at https://mail.google.com. You should see a chat window at the right side of your shared emails:
If not, please verify the following:
- Deinstall the Chrome extension, then reinstall it:
- Make sure the Chrome extension in enabled, then refresh your browser:
- De-install all other extensions. It is known that some extensions like AdBlocker Plus are not compatible with cloudHQ. Kindly email support@cloudHQ.net should other Chrome extensions cause a problem by letting us know the extension name.
- Ensure that Gmail Labs widget “Multiple Inoboxes” is disabled. It is known that this Gmail Labs widget might interfere with cloudHQ chat windows. Please go to Gmail -> Settings -> Labs and disable the “Multiple Inboxes” widget: